My trip to Australia

My family came to Australia for a wedding.  The trip was 22 hours.  Our first day was at The Australia Zoo.  I got to feed kangaroos, pet koalas and see tons of other animals!  My moms friend got married and she was the grooms maid and got to speak in front of everyone.  At the wedding I got to meet my pen pal for the first time.  Her name is Addison.  She is great!  There were baby fresh water turtles that hatched after the wedding.  It was really cool.  All of the kids went swimming in the pool for hours after the wedding because it was so hot.  We have been at the beach for the last 3 days and tomorrow we start driving towards where my mom went to school to become a marine biologist.  I’m having a great time!  What animal would you like me to find while I’m here and post a picture of?

8 thoughts on “My trip to Australia

1. I’ve always wanted to go to australia.I heard it was a very beautiful and tropical place.And i really want to feed kangaroos, pet koalas like you have that sounds very wonderful.I love your blog keep up the good work.

2. Dear Asia,
    Thank you for telling us all about your adventures in Australia. We hope you have as good time there. We miss you. The pictures of the kangaroo and the baby turtle are really cute. We hope you can find a wallaby, a Little Blue Penguin, crocodile and maybe a platypus. Cooper says to look for The Blue Ringed Octopus. Look out thought! The class says they are poisonous. We look forward to seeing you again in three weeks. Have fun swimming in the Great Barrier Reef!
    From, Mrs. Amri and The Crew

3. Oooooh, a wombat for me please! I love “Diary of a Wombat”. Great book!

Hello! I am excited to be a mentor for the blogging challenge! I was a teacher for a long time and loved blogging with my students. I am looking forward to getting to see what you post on your blog and getting to know a bit about you.

I have my own blog so that I can work through the challenges with you. Just this morning I had to figure out how to add all my new blogging students to my blogroll. Next I am going to try out some different avatar sites.

My blog is at http://1marg.edublogs.org

Can you please help me? I couldn’t figure out how to leave a comment, so piggybacked on your teachers comment! Thanks

4. Wow… I never been to Australia before. I don’t think I plan to anytime now lol. I see that you said it was a 22 hour trip. How was it on the way? My patience is not going for me to sit or ride for 22 hours. I love your post it was very interesting. Check out mine https://kenayshac.edublogs.org/

5. Dear Asia,
    I WISH I COULD GO TO AUSTRALIA!!!!! I am so jealous! Is it hot there. I would want you to take a recording of a kookaburra.
    From, Abe

6. Hello Asia!
    I’ve always wanted to go to Australia. It seems like a fun and exciting place to go to. Is is hot there? What other animals were there? Keep up the good work!

7. Hey Asia,
    This is Sophie from Australia.
    I read about your trip to Australia it sound like lot of fun.
    At the Australia zoo did you like feeding the kangaroos?
    What was your favourite animal?
    Please stop at http://sophies2017.edublogs.org/
    – Sophie